Monday, June 25, 2007

Yarn Gluttony

I just couldn't resist...

Somebody pawned off some sock yarn on me last night, in spite of my best intentions...And I started a pair of Sleepycat's footies before I knew what was happening...(It's Lion Brand Magic Stripes, by the way...) I think the toe looks a little weird because the heel isn't on yet, so my fat little toes are making it poke out in all directions...*grin*

We went to the enormous, huge, giant LYS sale in Broadripple last weekend...It was a complete disgrace...I got some Debbie Bliss DK Merino to play with...


I figured that since I am such a knitting noob, I'd make a sampler scarf with some stitch patterns from the knitting dictionary I got at the Greencastle Fiber Fair, and learn me some new stuff with the two sticks...It needs blocking like crazy already, and though I'm only on the second section, I'm quite pleased with the result...I have four sections planned so far; more will be coming once I figure out how to do them!

No comments: