Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sockies!

Never let it be said that I don't have Yarn Acquisition Issues...

I finally managed to pare down my Hysterical Tax Refund Sock Yarn Shopping Spree and make some real choices (rather than buying the entire inventory of Fleece Artist from Yarn4Socks)...

So, I got the Fleece Artist in Ebony, and the Art Yarns 140 that I have been drooling over for some time...(This is very strange...I went back to the page to link the Fleece Artist here, but the picture and description are gone...Did I get the last one??)

Anyway, I also hit Socks That Rock and got Rolling Stone and Puck's Mischief, since too much is never enough, and the state of Indiana was good to me this year...*grin*

Now I will have tons of incentive to finish up the blue practice sock that's still on the needles and really get going on this whole making socks mess...Thanks for the addiction, Sherri...*grumbles*

No comments: